Since 1964, The Sentry has served as CU Denver’s premier source of campus and community news for students, faculty and staff, and members of the Denver and Auraria Campus community. This publication boasts a succinct team of more than 20 contributing students working to make the paper come to life each week. As the only official student-run media for CU Denver, The Sentry is a one-stop source for fair, balanced, quality news coverage and student-driven entertainment. Our localized coverage retains readers, which will allow your brand or service to penetrate the Auraria community and beyond. In order to defray the costs of printing, as well as provide our readership insight to relevant goods and services, we are selling advertisements throughout the newspaper.
Below we have highlighted the extensive reach of our weekly publication.
- We distribute 1500 issues to a population of over 40,000 students, faculty, and staff at Auraria campus.
- CU Denver students, faculty, and staff contribute $721 million to the local economy*.
- 70% of CU Denver students stay in Colorado.
- Weekly Ad Deadline: every Monday by 5pm for the Wednesday publication.
In addition to print ads, we are offering online ads via our website, social media, and digital signage.
- Our website, cu-sentry.com has an average of 1,300 views per week.
- We have 1,060 followers on our Facebook page and 450 on our Instagram with continuous outreach initiatives throughout the year.
- Our two digital signs are in the Tivoli, the hub of campus for three universities, directly outside of the heavily trafficked Starbucks and North Classroom, the largest building in the CU Denver neighborhood.