The Plot Thickens
My thoughts on the bus ride to work
I often take my laptop with me to work and use it to do other work on the way to work. Here are my unadulterated thoughts while going to work today (or at least all the thoughts I felt like writing down). I wish I could say these are fake, but they are not.
- I’m really tired.
- I don’t want to go to work anymore.
- Why can’t they just close Chipotle?
- University Blvd.
- Why did we just stop?
- Sweetie, I think you need to turn on your headlights
- Oh yeah University Blvd.
- That reminds me of the University Blvd back in Mobile
- Ha. That reminds me of my old choir teacher. Her name was Gay but I don’t think she was.
- This bus robot voice says GayLaWRd.
- That’s a pretty willow tree.
- Actually, I don’t know what a willow tree really looks like aside from the Whomping Willow.
- South High School has a cool building
- Why is it called Washington Park?
- There’s a lot of people at the park today for a stay at home order.
- Can you get to I-25 from here?
- That guy’s shirt reminds me of Dad.
- Downing is a pretty good street name.
- These no parking signs are not that hard to understand. Are they really super confusing in LA cause in the CinemaSins for La La Land the narrator makes a comment about how when Emma Stone gets her car towed the sign is way easy to read and that’s unrealistic and now I’ve always wondered about that
- I like how the Louisiana Pearl Station has those big leaf sculptures.
- What if someone figures out where I live cause of this column?
- The upholstery of these bus seats reminds me of movie theater carpet
- Is it technically called upholstery if it’s like carpet-y material and not leather or vinyl?
- Does every big city in the world have a Broadway street?
- How do they assign bus route numbers?
- Broadway is a great street name.
- Where is Southglenn?
- Lights up and follow the noise / baby keep on dancing like you ain’t got a choice / so c’mon / c’mon / c’moooonnnnn LET’S GET PHYSICAL
- Damn, maybe I should’ve gotten on that train.
- Pigeons: the rats of the air.
- Avatar is the biggest movie of all time that made no pop culture impact.
- Did that lady have a target basket? Did she just steal it from target? Hard core parkour.
- Oh, she got on the train and that almost definitely is a target basket.
- Hmm 395 word. Guess that’s enough thoughts to write down. Is this even funny? IDK. Whatever. Oooh 417 words. Hell yeah.